is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Theme: Innovative patient-forward advancementsIn partnership with Apollo Health
Overview: The Quality and Patient Experience conference will gather senior healthcare professionals to discuss the latest innovations encouraging sustained improvement, provide updates in healthcare quality standards and accreditation, whilst also addressing leadership strategy to drive the development of a culture of quality and improved patient experience.
Attend to hear from leading international and regional quality experts, to gain CME and to take away novel techniques and knowledge, that will dramatically improve the quality of care and patient-centric service being provided within your healthcare organisation for ultimately, improved patient care, patient safety and enhanced healthcare provider well-being.
Conference chair: Suneeta Reddy, Managing Director, Apollo Group of Hospitals
• Leadership and governance
• Learning, development and data for quality and safety
• E-health and innovation
• ‘The quality culture’: Regional & international adoptation
• Principles of a high-reliability organisation (HRO) in healthcare
• Design for quality
• Prioritising the health of the healthcare provider
• Quality in primary, community, and integrated care
• Ensuring excellence in external evaluations
• Enhancing the patient experience to drive change in healthcare
• Latest updates in patient centered care
• Patient journey mapping
• Design thinking
• Employee engagement
• Value-based and patient centered care
Who will attend: Managers, Officers, Directors and Heads of Quality management and Patient Experience